Saturday 15 November 2014

Camp Meeting

There will be NO camp meeting this week due to some parents being away on the Room 6 camp. The initial time I set wasn't going to suit a lot of you anyway. If you could pencil Monday 24th November @ 7pm into your calendars for a camp meeting that would be awesome. If you live out of town I am happy to go over the information one day after school to save you doing a special trip into town. I will confirm this time on Friday.

I'm happy for this to be a meeting just for the parents who are attending camp, however if you are not coming on camp and feel you need to know more about what will be happening please feel free to come along. :)

I will post another blog with this weeks 'plan of attack' after our Staff Meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment