Sunday 10 April 2016

Dear Parents,

Welcome to the last week of Term 1.  We have had a busy term with a variety of sporting and cultural events taking place.
Camp was a huge success, I am so very proud of every member of Room 5 for their exemplary behaviour while on camp and also the effort they all made to enjoy the riding - for some, this was a big ask!
Thank you to the wonderful parents who came to help out.  Not only is camp an opportunity to spend time with your child and their classmates, it's a time to support every other child attending too.  Thank you to those parents who went above and beyond to ensure that the children under their care had a worry free and fun time.

Eisteddfod Assembly is on Thursday 10th April at 1:30pm in the Church.  Beforehand there is a parent picnic at lunchtime - an opportunity for you all to come and share lunch at school.  Please come along, I would love to see you all and have a catch up before we break for the holidays.

Have a great week,

Carolyn

p.s. My phone died on Friday!!! I still have the same number but at this stage have been unable to recover my contacts as I have switched from an apple to a samsung device.  If you can point me in the right direction of an app which will help with this I would be grateful.  The app I used in the weekend will only allow me to make viber calls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment