Thursday 23 August 2018

Term 3, Week 6

Hi folks


Ultimate Frisbee - Sports uniform on Wednesday for this session please.  Last week we had a blast learning the throwing techniques of this game and eventually putting them in to playing a game (even I had a go and I learned that while I am completely hopeless I am also competitive).





Swimming - Thursday.  Please don't forget to pack clothing as well as swimming gear.

Aladdin song words - as we get deeper into practice for our school production it'd be great if there were extra singing practices happening at home.  The children have been shared these on the google drive so they have access to both vocals and lyrics.

Update on costumes: Girls costumes will be bulk ordered by me for Room 5.  I have found some cheap options for a costume from Aliexpress and these will cost around $10-$15.  We may get some funding for this, but it's likely this will come in the form of a refund if any money is left over.  Please contact me if you have any issues regarding this cost.
Boys costumes will really only need to be plain track pants and plain t-shirts as Room 5 boys are peasant type villagers.  Some thing like this is recommended.

School photos - September 6th is the date for school photos.  Please ensure your child has full winter uniform on this day and has neat and tidy hair!

Mrs Lyon



No comments:

Post a Comment