Friday 5 April 2019

EISTEDDFOD ASSEMBLY, Week 10

Hi folks,

This is last week at St Gerard's School.  This term has raced by and I am ready for the next adventure!  I won't be far away nor a stranger to Alex, so while I'm sad to be leaving school and my home town I know I'm not far away from my familiar and awesome community.

The names of the children who will read their scripture eisteddfod on Monday in the church

Jada O'Neill-Cooney
Jelena Morrell
Sophie Tait
Quinn Lemuelu
Aurelia Lanham

Please feel free to join us in the church for these on Monday - 1:30pm.

FIRST AID: On Tuesday this week Room 5 will receive some first aid instruction around injury prevention - this should be fun.  I wonder if it'll sink in - he he - we have some active kids in our room!

RIPPA TOURNAMENT: Thursday this week.  A notice will be sent home with an update for this, but just to remind you that on this day, it can be REALLY COLD - it was last year!   Please rug up your kiddies and have them smothered in merino to keep them warm.  An insulated drink bottle with warm drink/soup for lunch might be a good idea too. 


Ha Ha - this meme is definitely me this week!


Have a great week.

Mrs Lyon

No comments:

Post a Comment