Sunday 7 February 2016

FEBRUARY 9th-12th

Hi All,
I hope you enjoyed the long weekend and made the most of the stunning weather.  I took my kids camping at Glendhu Bay - what a great place to get away to and practice my relaxing skills.  I managed to prove to Olly that I could in fact do a circuit on the water skis!



This week in Room 5

Swimming:  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - please make sure your child brings their togs, goggles and towel.  We will be walking to and from the pool leaving school around 1pm.  I have had two offers from parents to accompany us on our walks.  Please come and join us if you can.

Ash Wednesday: There will be a mass on Wednesday at 11am to mark the beginning of Lent.  All parents and family are welcome.  This is a parish mass which the school will be attending.

Assembly:  Room 5 are on Assembly this week.  Not a lot has happened so far this year but we have a few art items we will be sharing.  If you would like to come along, please do.

A reminder to students to bring their drink bottles to school - keeping up with hydration in this warm weather makes it so much easier to concentrate in class.

Glue Sticks - please be sure to supply 4 glue sticks if you haven't already.  These were left off the stationery list sorry.  Please have them named.

Have a great week.


Mrs Lyon

p.s. that is not me in the pic...





No comments:

Post a Comment